Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Set List for March 20, 2011

Hey Hey Folks,

Here is the set list for this Sunday:
(click on the song name to download the chart)

1. My Savior Lives - Russ

2. King of Majesty - Jordan
(The link below is this song in mp3 format for downloading. This is the version we will do)

KING OF MAJESTY MP3 DOWNLOAD - CLICK HERE

3. You'll Come - Tonia
(we don't play this in record key. We play it in D)

4. Enough - Tonia
(The version I have attached to listen to is not in the same key we will do it in. We will do it in D)

5. Lord I Give You My Heart/Tis So Sweet to Trust in Jesus - Liz
(the version I have attached to listen to is just to hear how the song sounds. Our arrangement is different and so is the key. They are in G. We will be in E.)

For the last song, Lord I Give You My Heart is the same we are just adding on the chorus of Tis So Sweet to Trust in Jesus at the end of it. This is similar to what we did with Heart of Worship/Hallelujah.

(I also attached Tis So Sweet by Alan Jackson to refresh your memory, if you forgot how that one goes)




Videos for the Week: (These are not necessarily the same arrangments that we will do but it may give you ideas for your part or if you are like me, a visual of what it looks like when someones else does it)

My Savior Lives - New Life Worship


King of Majesty - Hillsong United


You'll Come - Hillsong United


I Give You My Heart - Hillsong

No comments:

Post a Comment