Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Next Tuesday Nights Practice - August 23, 2011

Hey Hey,

   We have a practice coming up next Tuesday and the L-Train is bringing a new song into the station. She is going to be leading "Your Great Name" by Natalie Grant. I have put a link to the chart below and the information that liz provided me about her vision for the song. She wants you to listen to the two version listed below and her notes will tell you what see wants you to take from each song. She will provide more details when we get to practice so don't worry. Have a good one and I will see you Sunday.

 Russ

These are Liz's notes:

I want our version to be heavily influenced by this one vocally and in the map. More of a worship version.
 
This is the original. I like this one more instrumentally and the background vocals on the bridge.

LINK TO THE CHART

No comments:

Post a Comment