Friday, September 2, 2011

Tuesday Night Practice September 6, 2011 - REVISED

Hey guys,
I am going to call an audible on this on. I take full and complete responsibility on this decision. Manifesto is a super huge song, that has been highly suggested for us to do by the Elders. So before we start judging it and picking it apart, I want to give everyone some time to listen to it, and let me explain the song to everyone. Further more, I just don't think I am ready to lead it. I have been working on it all week, and I am still feeling shaky. So we are going to back burner it for another 2 weeks.

Here is my suggestion for this upcoming Tuesday. A couple of weeks ago I spoke to Tonia about us taking over some of her powerhouse songs, which she happily obliged.
I would like us to get three of her songs back into rotation with new vocalists.

You'll Come - Debra
Healer - Debra
None But Jesus - Liz

We all know these tunes very well so I think we should have ample time to practice them on Tuesday. Deb and Liz, if you would look at the current keys we are playing with and make sure they will suffice, if not, we may have to do a little tweaking.

Again, I apologies to everyone for the mix up, especially to Russ. I know he got a mixed message from me this week. I apologies. I think this is going to be great though.

No comments:

Post a Comment