Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Next Tuesday Nights Practice - July 26th

Hey Hey,

     Here is the information for next Tuesday night practice. We will going over a really great song called "Desert Song" by Hillsong. Tonia is going to be taking the lead on this one. We are going to be playing it a step lower than the recording, they play it in D we will play it in C. I have attached the link to the mp3 below and the chart as well. I want you to check out the video I posted down at the bottom as well. After watching it I started to gain more perspective about the song itself and just how powerful this song could be for the people of our church.

    Desert Song will be what we do one of the hours during practice and then as KP said in his email earlier we will also be reviewing "Hosanna". I have attached the updated Hosanna chart, since the one we had this past Sunday was not 100% accurate. Have a good one and if you need anything please let me know.

   Russ

Updated Hosanna Chart 

Desert Song Mp3

Desert Song Chart

Desert Song Video

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful video. Thank you for posting this, Russ! I feel like I'm in a very unsure place right now, because I'm beginning a new season in my life...that bridge really speaks to me in my situation and I pray that God can use this to touch others' hearts, as well.

    ReplyDelete