Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Sunday Set List July 31, 2011

Hey Everybody,

   Here is the set list for this Sunday. We are going to try adding on a tag to the end of "You Are". The tag is a bridge from another song and I have linked to that song below.  Eventually I would like for us to do the whole song but after I talked with Clint today he mentioned that this was a song the youth sang at camp and this part of it was very powerful. I have attached the chart for The Stand and I will get out a chart tomorrow that has both You Are and The Stand combined with a transition that will link the two songs. We will not play The Stand in record key, we are taking it down a step and playing it in G. I just wanted to get this out to you now so you could go ahead and check it out. The transition is not going to be anything difficult, I will get that out early tomorrow. When you listen for the bridge on "The Stand" look for the following lyrics:




The Stand Mp3

The Stand Bridge:

I'll stand
With arms high and heart abandoned
In awe of the one who gave it all
I'll stand
My soul Lord to you surrendered
All I am is yours


Here is the full set list:

- Living For You - J

- One Way - R (Key of A version)  One Way Chart

- Be the Center - T (key of A version)
 
- From the Inside Out - L

- You Are/The Stand - J  You Are Mp3  The Stand Chart

Email me if you need anything else and I will get it to you.

  Russ

No comments:

Post a Comment