Thursday, July 14, 2011

Sunday July 17, 2011 Set List

Hey Everybody,

   Here is the line up for this Sunday. The major change that is happening is a key change for Hosanna. We have taken the key to D. It used to be played in E but is now in D. Make sure you have the D version for practice. I have linked to that version below and the mp3 (mp3 not in the same key as we will play it in). I have also put an updated chart of In You below, it has all of the changes to the arrangements that we made on Tuesday night. If you need anything please let me know and I will get it to you ASAP. Have a great rest of the week and I will see you Sunday!!

 Russ

The Time Has Come - Liz     Chart    Mp3

I'm Not Ashamed - Jordan  Chart   Mp3

Hosanna - Liz   Chart   Mp3

In You - Russell    Chart   Mp3

Healer - Tonia    Chart    Mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment